RE3 BACK / CHEST PACK
with 2 ICE CORE BLANKETS
WHY YOU NEED IT
14-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you don’t love it, we've got you. You can return it for free.
Just contact us within 14 days and we will give you a refund (minus the cost of shipping) or exchange if you are not 100% satisfied.
Item must be in perfect condition and you must supply original sales receipt/order confirmation
We will issue you with a RA – Return Authorization Number that must be included in the return along with the original sales receipt.
- We ship all our products daily from our warehouse in Port Melbourne.
- METRO 1-3 working days.
- REGIONAL up to 7 days, depending on your location.
- CLICK & COLLECT Melbourne (AUS) only
- CONTACT US on email@example.com for CLICK & COLLECT options
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Our range of Ice Compression Packs have been designed and built to last. But sometimes the unexpected happens.
- We offer a 1 year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies to the original owner and is void if the product is structurally altered, or is subject to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in the body or components (or is damaged as a result of abnormal use).
- Punctures to the Ice Core Blanket and normal wear to the item is not warranted.
- To make a warranty claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you with a warranty request form. Once your warranty claim is approved, we will issue you with a RMA – Return Material Authorization Number. The RMA and the original sales receipt must be included with your item. We will contact you to arrange collection at a time that suits you.
Follow these easy steps:
Freeze both ICE CORE BLANKETS overnight, for best results.
Insert 1 blanket into the neoprene brace (alternate as required).
Apply to the intended area for recovery.
Put your brace (with the frozen blanket inside) into your waterproof case, for ICE COMPRESSION on the go.
We're here to help YOU.
Here are some of the most common questions our customers asked.
Still have questions? Contact our customer support on email@example.com
- DGDuncan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoSo Easy to Use!
Before RE3 I would only ice my back when it hurt or after sports. And, I had to sit and wait with a bag of ice for 20 minutes or so. The RE3 is so. easy to use, I bring it with me to my matches and am able to ice 'on-the-go' if I'm pressed for time. Result = More ice time... after every exercise session to keep pain away.
I thought I was a big guy, so ordered the extended length version without measuring. It is REALLY long... would probably order the shorter one if I had to do it over again.
- CChareinI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
Great pain relief for hubby with his hip displeasing. And relieved my daughters period when she was in a lot of pain the other day.
- GLGaile L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHi I have used both
Hi I have used both back @ knee find them great
- EEdRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Great ice pack...probably the best I have ever used especially with a total replacement knee and the other one needs to be totally replaced.
- EKEd K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExtremely Cold Packs!!!
Great product at a great price. It was definitely worth every cent.