RE3 ICE CORE BLANKET - SHOULDER / HIP / GLUTE
THE HEART OF THE RE3 SYSTEM
WHY IS THE ICB ISO GOOD?
The Patented RE3 Ice Core Blanket consists of two temperature zones, with an energy transfer that allows it to remain at a sub-zero temperature for extended periods of time, whilst remaining pliable*.
This is the RE3 difference, ensuring the pack can contour closely around the body, and delivering optimum cryotherapy. Its also completely sealed within a waterproof pocket, keeping you dry and comfortable.
1 ICE CORE BLANKET
HOW TO USE
- We ship all our products daily from our warehouse in Port Melbourne.
- METRO 1-3 working days.
- REGIONAL up to 7 days, depending on your location.
- CLICK & COLLECT Melbourne (AUS) only
- CONTACT US on email@example.com for CLICK & COLLECT options
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Our range of Ice Compression Packs have been designed and built to last. But sometimes the unexpected happens.
- We offer a 1 year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies to the original owner and is void if the product is structurally altered, or is subject to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in the body or components (or is damaged as a result of abnormal use).
- Punctures to the Ice Core Blanket and normal wear to the item is not warranted.
We'rehere to help YOU.
Here are some of the most common questions our customers asked.
Still have questions? Contact our customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org
- BFBrad F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat product
Initially I thought it was a lot to pay for an ice pack, but it has been invaluable after a shoulder reco. Shoulders are hard to ice without a normal pack slipping off.
- SHSr H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTop quality materials and well put together.
This is, by far, THE BEST ICE PACK I've ever bought.
- BMBrian M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 stars no comment
5 stars no comment
- KJKaren J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRe3 shoulder/hip additional blanket
Easy to order,quick delivery.very good to deal with
- SRSten R.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good
Very good quality, stays very cold for a good amount of time. Definitely worth the extra money over normal ice packs.